prototype magazine is filled with the inspiring and creative work of our contributors. Each of our issues is themed, and we will review almost anything creative. We’re particularly fond of reading your personal tales of joy, awkwardness and success; your yummy recipes and the photographs to accompany them so our mouths will really water; your inspiring and dreamy photography which we’ll get lost in; your quirky and personality filled illustrations; we love a poem or two; and your delightful paintings. We also like to know about your own personal adventures and projects which will inspire others to take the steps that they may be wary of.
prototype magazine is read by dreamers and do-ers, it is for the one who has creativity in their soul; the ones who have tamed it and the ones who want to explore it.
Before submitting work to our magazine, here’s a few things to remember:
– We now do not publish work in print, only on-line. This allows for our audience to access your work more easily.
– First and foremost, a look at a previous issue is a must. You can buy a back issue here, or purchase a recent print copy here.
– Due to high volumes of work submitted, we cannot always reply to each submission individually – however, if your work is successful, we promise we’ll be in touch to let you know.
– On that note, we cannot accept submissions made through Facebook and/or Twitter – let’s just keep things simple. Send your submissions to email@example.com – heading your email with‘Submission’ , is always a good idea.
– If you are submitting photography, you may want to upload it to our Flickr pool for our readers and team to see. We’ll review all work in our Flickr pool for each issue and use what fits.
– We like to know about those who submit to our work, and we’d love to continue to support you in your creative endeavours so we ask if you’ll send us a few lines about yourself along with a few samples of your work.
– Each of our print issues was themed, and we’d like to keep this running as we publish on our blog. We’ll announce a new theme each month which will keep things interesting and new. So follow us on Facebookor Twitter to keep up to date. If you’re in need of some inspiration to create custom pieces for an issue, you can follow our Pintrest boards.